Members social night is every Thursday at 8:PM. We have four drawing during the night for steaks
and other food items. All the money goes to suport the members of the Legion Family.
2018 Post Events and Fundraisers
1) Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner March 10th 4:PM till gone. $8.00 for adults, children
under 10 $2.50.
1) Sportsman Raffle put on by the SAL
will be May 12th, 1:PM till 5:PM. $15.00 for the raffle, $10.00 for just the meal. Tickets at the Post.
3) Memorial Day Parade and Picnic May 28th. Parade starts at Grenell Dr. at
The Picnic will start at the Post at 1:PM
1) There will be a Poker Run To
support The Spina Bifida Asso. of Rochester on the 16th. The Run is sponcered by the Chili Legion Riders Chapter. It is open
to bikes and cars. Registration starts at 9:AM. Please come and support this fundraiser.
1) Legion Riders Road Captains are doing a Poker Run on the 16th. Reg. starts
at 10:30-11:30 first bike out 12:PM. $20 per rider, $15 per passenger.
2) S.A.L. Golf Tournament Aug.
4th. Starts at 7:AM. Cragie Brae Golf Club.
Sign up at the Legion.
1) The Annual Legion Sportsman Raffle will be held in Sept.8th. 1:PM til 5:PM.
You can get tickets at the Post. For more information call the Post(889-1830).
1) Legion Turkey Raffle Friday the 2nd
starting at 7:PM.
There will be free refreshments. You can get the tickets at the Legion or you can by them
the night of the raffle.
1) Auxiliary Shrimp and Lobster Fest on Saturday
the 1st starting at 7:00PM. There will be free refreshments and a chance alot more prizes. You can get tickets at the
legion, get tickets from the news letter, and the night of the Fest.
2) Legion Family Children's Christmas Party is the 9th 1-3PM. Ages 1-10.
You must sign up your kids at the Legion. Only two Adults wit each set of children.
3) Legion Family Adult Christmas Party is Friday the 14th 7:Pm til 11:PM.
4) Legion Family New Years Eve Party