Members social night is every Thursday at 8:PM;We have four drawing during the night for steaks and other food items. All
the money goes to suport the members of the Legion Family.
2020 Post Events and Fundraisers
January 18th, Euchre Tournament at 1:pm
Jan. 24-26, Mid Winter Conference, Desmond, Albany, NY
Feb 15th: Euchre Tournament at 1:pm
Feb. 24-25, Hill Day, Albany, NY
March 8-11, Washington Conference
March 13-14, Department Oratorical, Albany, NY
March 21st: Euchre Tournament at 1:pm
Corned Beef and Cabbage Dinner March 14th 4:PM till gone.
April 5th: Legion Family Breakfast Meetings, 9:00 breakfast, meetings after breakfast
April 18th: Euchre Tournament at 1:pm
May. 3rd, 7th District Meeting, Time & Place, Monroe County, Place to be TBD, 11:AM
1) Sportsman Raffle put on by the SAL
will be May 9th, 1:PM till 5:PM. $15.00 for the raffle, $10.00 for just the meal. Tickets at the Post.
May 16th, Euchre Tournament at 1:pm
3) Memorial Day Parade and Picnic May 25th. Parade starts at Grenell Dr. at
The Picnic will start at the Post at 1:PM
June 5-7th, American Legion College
June 13th, 7th District Convention, Canisteo Memorial Post#846,61 West Main St., Canisteo, Steuben County, Reg, 9:AM, Meeting
June 20th, Euchre Tournament at 1:pm
June 25-July 3, Boys State
Boys State dinner is June 16th at 6:PM. The boys are free the cost of the meal is $7.00.
1) There will be a Poker Run To
support The Spina Bifida Asso. of Rochester on the 28th. The Run is sponcered by the Chili Legion Riders Chapter. It is open
to bikes and cars. Registration starts at 9:AM. Please come and support this fundraiser.
July 14-18th, Department Convention, Binghamton, NY
Aug. 25-31, National Convention, Louisville, KY
2019 Events & Fundraiser
1) S.A.L. Golf Tournament Aug.
3rd. Starts at 7:AM. Cragie Brae Golf Club.
Sign up at the Legion.
1) The Annual Legion Sportsman Raffle will be held in Sept.07th. 1:PM til 5:PM.
You can get tickets at the Post. For more information call the Post(889-1830).
Sept. 8th, 7th District Meeting, John Cool Post #257, 127 Main St., Port Byron, Cayuga County, Reg. Meeting 1:PM, Membership
2) Sept 21st, Euchre Tournament at 1:pm
Oct. 19th, National Commanders Visitation, Monroe County, Location to be announced
1) Oct 19th, Euchre Tournament at 1:pm
1) Legion Turkey Raffle Friday the 1st
starting at 7:PM.
There will be free refreshments. You can get the tickets at the Legion or you can by them
the night of the raffle.
2) Nov. 16th, Euchre Tournament at 1:pm
1) Auxiliary Shrimp and Lobster Fest on Saturday
the 7th starting at 7:00PM. There will be free refreshments and a chance alot more prizes. You can get tickets at the
legion, get tickets from the news letter, and the night of the Fest.
Dec. 8th, 7th District Meeting, Roswel McDaniels Post#407, Route #54, Hammondsport, Steuben County, Reg. Meeting 1:PM, Membership
2) Legion Family Children's Christmas Party is the 14th 1-3PM. Ages 1-10.
You must sign up your kids at the Legion. Only two Adults wit each set of children.
3) Legion Family Adult Christmas Party is Friday the 14th 7:Pm til 11:PM.
Dec. 21st, Euchre Tournament at 1:pm
4) Legion Family New Years Eve Party